225 rue de la montagne
- Newly listed
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 2 "South-West exposure / Park view "
- Bathrooms: 1 "Bath and separated shower"
- Garage: Single "Heated + Storage"
- Size: 817 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 2012
- Taxes: $3,803.00 CAD (2019)
- Condo Fees: $339.00 CAD
Bright 2 bedrooms condo in Griffintown facing a Park. Close to all amenities, shops and restaurants in sought after Griffintown. Building features rooftop pool and lounge.
- Located in the heart of "Griffintown", across the street from St.Ann Park.
- Bright corner unit plus large balcony (BBQ allowed).
- Kitchen offers quartz counter tops, wood cabinets, double sink, large pantry, breakfast area to accommodate seating for 3-4 (all stainless steel appliances included).
- Patio doors lead to balcony with south-western exposure (very bright).
- Large Master bedroom has 2 double closets with organizers and 1 linen closet.
- Bathroom features tub and separate shower with glass doors and mirror medicine cabinet.
- Stackable Whirlpool washer/dryer (included).
- Second bedroom has a single closet (no window).
- This unit also offers 1 indoor garage space (SS2-14) and 1 indoor storage locker (83).
- There is a roof-top pool with lawn chairs (BBQ allowed) with a panoramic view of Montreal.
Brokered and Advertised by :
Nicolas Fortin (438) 937-0234
Toutes informations doivent etre verifie.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.