225 rue de la montagne
- Newly listed
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 2 "South-West exposure / Park view "
- Bathrooms: 1 "Bath and separated shower"
- Garage: Single "Heated + Storage"
- Size: 817 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 2012
- Taxes: $3,803.00 CAD (2019)
- Condo Fees: $339.00 CAD
Bright 2 bedrooms corner unit in great condition. Close to all amenities, shops and restaurants in sought after Griffintown. Building features rooftop pool and lounge.
- Located in the heart of "Griffintown", across the street from St.Ann Park.
- Bright corner unit plus large balcony (BBQ allowed).
- Kitchen offers quartz counter tops, wood cabinets, double sink, large pantry, breakfast area to accommodate seating for 3-4 (all stainless steel appliances included).
- Open concept with dark stained hardwood floors.
- Patio doors lead to balcony with south-western exposure (very bright).
- Master bedroom has 2 double closets with organizers and 1 linen closet.
- Bathroom features tub and separate shower with glass doors and mirror medicine cabinet.
- Stackable Whirlpool washer/dryer (included).
- Second bedroom has a single closet (no window).
- This unit also offers 1 indoor garage space (SS2-14) and 1 indoor storage locker (83).
- Energy costs are approximately $75/month.
- There is a roof-top pool with lawn chairs (BBQ allowed) with a panoramic view of Montreal.
Brokered and Advertised by :
Nicolas Fortin (438) 937-0234
Toutes informations doivent etre verifie.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.